Wednesday, March 12, 2008

On a roll

Sweet Papery will be closed for Spring Break. We will be soaking up the sun on a lovely beach somewhere in Mexico. Far away from a computer and the phone. Unfortunately that will only be happening in my dreams.

The truth: We are taking a short break to make some changes and updates to our store (and to spend time with our family), but the most exciting thing we will be doing is getting ready to launch a brand new product line. We have heard your cries and pleads, and are pleased to finally announce Sweet Papery will be offering stickers and labels along side our rubber stamps. Now you will have the option to purchase one of our unique designs as a rubber stamp or a sticker! Can't decide? You better just buy both!

Our professional quality glossy labels and stickers will be come on a roll and will be offered in quantities starting at 100. I really, really love our stamps, but I am even more in love with these labels. They are super fun and I know you will love them too. The possibilities truly are endless.

If you aren't signed up for our newsletter, I will let you in on a little secret, you better do it now. We will be offering a promotional price on our labels during the launch week, but that offer will only be available to our newsletter subscribers. So, what are you waiting for? Huh? CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP! Come on, I said clickity click here. Don't make me tell you again. You don't want to miss it. It will be good, I promise.

That little box is the packaging for our wooden handle rubber stamps. Now we print our own labels and we can print some for you too.

2 comments:

RittenhouseBags said...

Wow! You all are the best!! I can't wait to see the new stickers & labels up in your shop! I hope you get to enjoy some family time!

Melinda Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.