Thursday, March 6, 2008

etsy shopping = fun finds

I am always on etsy. Always. The reason of course is because of my store there, but while I am relisting items, answering people's questions, sending proofs, I am also browsing my customer's stores and checking out who they have marked as a favorite. This is bad for someone who likes to shop. Here are three things I bought yesterday:



These fabulous blue felt eggs for my son's Easter basket from Go Buggy
I have been wanting a carton of eggs from her for months now and when I saw she added these sweet blue eggs I knew I had to get them.


Aren't these vintage letterpress F's super cool? I am going to display them in my office/shipping room. Check out Angiepea's shop for lots more. I really like this Frida one.


I bought this print to hang in my office from a lovely gal in New Zealand. Check out Bernadette's store sugarloop for other cool prints.

There were a few more things I bought, but I can't show you because they are gifts for people who just might read this blog! Also, in case you can't tell, my new year's resolution didn't last for very long.

No comments: