I came across this website someone had posted on their blog. I was immediately touched by the story and I love this idea.
Check it out here: The Simple Truths of Service
What are some things you can do get customers lining up to buy from you over and over again? I would love to hear your thoughts on this.
Here are some things I came up with:
- Hold special invitation only events -- these can even be online sneak previews.
- Send personalized thank you cards. I bought the cutest felt food from BeckyM on etsy and I got a handmade card with my order. It made me feel really special.
- Send a card to customers on their birthday with a special offer just for them
- Offer a frequent buyer program. For example, if a customer buys x number of products from you they receive a $15 store credit.
- Send out personalized newsletters with exclusive discounts. I use Constant Contact to stay in touch with my customers. They have easy to use, professional template designs. I let my newsletter subscribers be the first to know of new products and I give them exclusive discounts that I don't offer any where else. In fact, yesterday I had a leap year sale and only announced it in my newsletter. Do you know how many sales I got? SIXTY-NINE! That is over a 500% increase of my average day of sales. (Send an email to email@example.com if you would like me to refer you. If I send you a link to sign up you will receive 60 days for free and a $30 credit!)
Please post your ideas and have a chance to win a "handmade by" stamp from my store. Only one entry per person and I will randomly draw a winner on Tuesday, March 4th at 9 p.m. CST and announce them here on Wednesday.