Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tried and True Tuesday: A recipe

This is a common dinner at our house. I tend to always keep the ingredients for this in my pantry because we like it a lot. It is quick and easy and oh so yummy. I don't measure anything. I just throw it all together. A little bit of this or a little bit of that. I use what I have and leave out what I don't.

Fast and Easy Chinese Chicken Salad
  • bag of green lettuce
  • can of mandarin oranges
  • can of water chestnuts
  • handful of sliced almonds
  • chopped green onion (I don't always have this but use it if I do)
  • cooked chicken (I buy the already cooked rotisserie in the deli section- I get make a lot of meals from this because of how easy it is. It is all about saving time when you are a busy work from home mom!)
  • asian sesame salad dressing

Mix it all together and add chow mien crunchy noodles to the top before serving.

No comments: